Military Knee Pads | Coyote Brown | Large | New
Kneepads, Coyote Brown, Large, NSN 8415-01-515-0367
Current issue CQB Knee Pads of the US Army and Marine Corps. Designed to rigid military specifications for MOUT operations. Features dual layer securing straps top and bottom. The first strap is a soft, stretchable neoprene layer with hook and loop fastener and the second is an adjustable nylon strap with hook and loop fastener.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA.
-Above Knee (between quad and knee joint) 18" - 21"
-Below Knee (between calf and knee joint) 16” - 18"
- Flexibility through the top and bottom sections
- Contoured to fit perfectly around the knee
- High density polyethylene caps provides impact resistance protection
- 1000 denier nylon coated with 1 oz. polyurethane for water resistance and durability
- The foam inside the knee pad set provides extra comfort
- The bottom straps are made of durable webbing and can be adjusted for added comfort
- The top straps are elastic that provides more flexibility
- The photos are representative of the item(s) you will receive, but are not the actual item(s). The item(s) you receive may differ slightly in condition or appearance from the representative photos, but will be substantially the same in terms of their condition, appearance and functionality