Military M12 Pistol Hip Holster | 1095-01-194-3343 | EUC
Military M12 Pistol Hip Holster | EXCELLENT USED CONDITION
M12 Hip Holster. Standard issue holster for the U.S. Armed Forces and has seen combat from Panama to Afghanistan and Iraq. Its ambidextrous design, when combined with modular accessories, allows the M12 to be worn in 14 different positions. The M12 is specifically designed to fit the Beretta 92 (M9) semi-auto pistol and was awarded 5 separate patents for its design. O.D. Green.
- Ambidextrous with a removable flap
- Converts to shoulder or chest carry (accessories sold separately)
- Standard issue holster for the Beretta M9 pistol
- Padded and water-resistant with heavy nylon stitching; hand-washable
- Equipped with Quick-Lock belt fastener
- Made in the USA
- Part: #9388057
NOTE: Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct typographic, photographic and/or descriptive errors.
The photos are representative of the item(s) you will receive, but are not the actual item(s). The item(s) you receive may differ slightly in condition or appearance from the representative photos, but will be substantially the same in terms of their condition, appearance and functionality.
Online and store prices may vary