Propper® NYCO Army Uniform Trouser | MultiCam® F5289-21-377
NYCO ACU Trouser in MultiCam®
It’s the real deal. The new Propper Army Combat Uniform Trouser in NYCO MultiCam and Army Universal are authentic military garments approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
Overview of ACU Trouser Design Changes:  Drawstring removed from waistband  Cord and barrel removed from cargo pocket and replaced with button closure  Knee patch pad removed and hook and loop for patches removed, but double fabric reinforcement has been retained  Hook and loop on lower leg pocket flap replaced with button closure.
The updated Propper ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. Made of NIR-compliant NYCO fabric, the trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Updated button closure on lower leg pocket flap